Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGRestock of Coyote and Multicam BeltsRestock of Coyote and Multicam Belts
Previous

Next
New Post
4/25/2018 12:28 AM

Hi, i will buy my first HPG Back (Aston House Pack BC in Coyote) ever next month. Now i want to ask if and when the recon or prairie belts in coyote or multicam will be back in stock. I don‘t need one next month but it would be nice to be able to buy one later. Also: The Aston Pocket, Bottleholders and the GP Pocket Medium in Multicam would be super awesome.

Wish you a great rest of the week

New Post
4/25/2018 11:09 AM

I'd love more multicam options as well.

New Post
4/25/2018 11:46 AM

We do not have a solid ETA on Coyote belts at the moment, but they will be coming in the future. We have not done Multicam accessories like bottle holsters in the past, but I think that would be a good idea. I will take your suggestion into consideration.

New Post
4/25/2018 10:07 PM

Spear,

We have a list started for a multicam AHBC, and only need a couple more people. If you are interested, email Kevin at HPG and get on the list!

SpearOfNeptune wrote:

Hi, i will buy my first HPG Back (Aston House Pack BC in Coyote) ever next month. Now i want to ask if and when the recon or prairie belts in coyote or multicam will be back in stock. I don‘t need one next month but it would be nice to be able to buy one later. Also: The Aston Pocket, Bottleholders and the GP Pocket Medium in Multicam would be super awesome.

Wish you a great rest of the week

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGRestock of Coyote and Multicam BeltsRestock of Coyote and Multicam Belts