Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGHeavy recon RG restock or just get coyote brownHeavy recon RG restock or just get coyote brown
Previous

Next
New Post
12/7/2018 6:42 PM

Good evening,

I'm a first time poster and been excited to get my new kitbag.  Its a gift im receiving form my girlfriend but i was notified that they're out of stock of the ranger green.  The order was placed before it went out of stock however. I was wondering what the lead time is for a restock and i dont mind not getting it by Christmas.  Otherwise, they did offer Coyote Brown, but I'd really only wear it in a desert or arid location which dont really apply to the forests of Michigan. Thoughts?

Sorry, the kit bags are functional; this is just a cosmetic concern.  I'm planning to attach to a Ranger Green GoRuck GR1 21L.

New Post
12/8/2018 6:32 AM

I have found the restock's only take a week or two on that type of gear.

Otherwise, coyote works in most environments...just put a BFG 10-speed or other type of quick access pouch in RG on the front. Best of both worlds!

Craig

New Post
12/8/2018 7:48 AM

Good morning!

Thanks Craig! I appreciate it the sound advice.  I'm hoping that it will darken with time. I let my gf know Coyote was fine and they shipped it right away.  Thank you again to both the users of this forum as well as the customer support who handled her purchase.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGHeavy recon RG restock or just get coyote brownHeavy recon RG restock or just get coyote brown