Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLimited Runs 2Limited Runs 2
Previous
 
Next
New Post
6/24/2014 9:49 AM
 

Scot and Evan

How about a Stone Tara or Tara pocket?  Also would really like a Ranger Green and Multicam Cap.

Craig

 
New Post
6/25/2014 9:49 AM
 

 Umlindi in a solid Kryptek Mandrake (500d).

Brief theory-1. Umlindi has the best volume-to-weight-to-durability ratio than competition, best fit and ride (opinion). 2. Color pattern not commonly found on this size pack. 3. No larger camo packs offered. 

 
New Post
6/25/2014 2:01 PM
 

Any kit bag in Kryptek Highlander

 
New Post
6/27/2014 7:05 PM
 

NWOutlier wrote
 

Original Pattern Snubby Kit Bag in black.

I would buy one of those right now if available.

 
New Post
7/28/2014 9:39 AM
 

Snubby in black or dark navy

 
New Post
8/4/2014 2:01 PM
 
Umlindi in coyote brown or in two color with one of the colors being coyote.
 
New Post
8/4/2014 2:55 PM
 
We are doing a run of the following three items this month:

Tarahumara, black
Snubby Kit Bag, black
Umlindi, multicam

Email info@hillpeoplegear.com for each item that you'd like to be placed on the notification list of.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa
 
New Post
8/5/2014 8:13 AM
 
Forgot to mention we also have a run of:

Original Pattern Snubby KB, coyote

We're not sure yet what our stocking plan on the OP Snubbies is going to be. Whether we're going to keep cycling through colors or stock them all or what.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa
 
New Post
8/5/2014 2:17 PM
 
Are we still thinking about another run of Multicam Tarahumara ? Because I'd like one.
 
New Post
8/5/2014 4:49 PM
 
44Dave wrote:
Are we still thinking about another run of Multicam Tarahumara ? Because I'd like one.

 

We'll probably be doing those about once a year like we do black Taras. Email info@hillpeoplegear.com asking to be on the notification list.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa
 
New Post
8/5/2014 8:16 PM
 
evanhill wrote:
44Dave wrote:
Are we still thinking about another run of Multicam Tarahumara ? Because I'd like one.

 

We'll probably be doing those about once a year like we do black Taras. Email info@hillpeoplegear.com asking to be on the notification list.

Nice.  Do you have any idea of the time frame to the next run?

 
New Post
8/7/2014 1:16 PM
 
Dave, I've actually got a spare in the stash box from the last run that you can arrange to buy if you email into info@

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa
 
New Post
8/7/2014 1:32 PM
 
evanhill wrote:
We are doing a run of the following three items this month:

Tarahumara, black
Snubby Kit Bag, black
Umlindi, multicam

Email info@hillpeoplegear.com for each item that you'd like to be placed on the notification list of.

 

Is there any chance of getting a separate black shoulder harness (sans tara) in that order?
 
New Post
8/7/2014 2:06 PM
 
evanhill wrote:
Dave, I've actually got a spare in the stash box from the last run that you can arrange to buy if you email into info@

 Oh hey, just saw this.  Yeah, I'll take you up on that.  I'll give an email.

Thanks.

 
New Post
8/7/2014 6:10 PM
 
chopchop, did you ask about this before? I've had a spare black shoulder harness sitting here for a while that is available for purchase. Email info@hillpeoplegear.com to connect with it.

I guess the moral of the story on the last two posts is that it never hurts to email info@hillpeoplegear.com to see if something we've produced in the past is available. We usually try to pull at least one out of a limited run and set it aside in case a special circumstance arises. Same thing with discontinued items. We're not talking mounds of off the books inventory, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa
 
New Post
8/8/2014 1:12 AM
 
evanhill wrote:
chopchop, did you ask about this before? I've had a spare black shoulder harness sitting here for a while that is available for purchase. Email info@hillpeoplegear.com to connect with it.

I guess the moral of the story on the last two posts is that it never hurts to email info@hillpeoplegear.com to see if something we've produced in the past is available. We usually try to pull at least one out of a limited run and set it aside in case a special circumstance arises. Same thing with discontinued items. We're not talking mounds of off the books inventory, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

 

Yep, that was me.  Thanks, Evan!  I'll follow up by email.

 
New Post
8/22/2014 8:05 PM
 
evanhill wrote:
Forgot to mention we also have a run of:

Original Pattern Snubby KB, coyote

We're not sure yet what our stocking plan on the OP Snubbies is going to be. Whether we're going to keep cycling through colors or stock them all or what.

 

Just wanted to check in and see if you have an ETA for this one yet.  I'm headed on some travel for work but want to make sure I don't miss it!  Thanks guys

 
New Post
8/25/2014 11:09 AM
 
they are arriving in tomorrow's shipment to us.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa
 
New Post
8/29/2014 4:05 PM
 
I would love to get my hands on an original pattern Snubby KB in ranger green, with MOLLE (like the Recon KB)
 
New Post
9/1/2014 3:34 PM
 
Anything in "Stone" Cordura :D
 
Previous
 
Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLimited Runs 2Limited Runs 2