Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGrestock of ranger green kit bag?restock of ranger green kit bag?
Previous

Next
New Post
4/5/2011 6:35 PM

When are you guys expecting a restock in the ranger green kit bags?  The product looks great for the backcountry law enforcement patrols I do. I knew I should have jumped on it when I had the chance, but I decided to be fiscally responsible and wait until I got my paycheck this week.  That sure backfired...hah.

New Post
4/5/2011 6:47 PM

We expect to be accepting back orders for ranger green later this week and will be giving out an expect ship date at that point. There are several people that we know of using it in that capacity and liking it. 

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
4/6/2011 7:59 AM

Excellent.  Thanks for the quick reply.  I'll be sure to check back this week.

New Post
4/6/2011 8:45 PM

We're expecting backorders on ranger green now. Expected ship date for the backorders is April 15th.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
4/7/2011 9:09 AM

I'm in.  Anxiously awaiting a new toy.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGrestock of ranger green kit bag?restock of ranger green kit bag?