Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGMulticam Umlindi questionMulticam Umlindi question
Previous

Next
New Post
4/23/2018 12:17 PM

Hey guys, new to HPG in general and looking to pick up my first bag. I just have a general question on availability.

Is the Multicam Umlindi a special run color, or is it something that is normally stocked and just happens to be out of stock at the moment? Im not sure if the owners or employees of HPG look here, but does anyone know how they do releases if it is a special run color? Im already on the waiting list but just wanted to know!

Regardless Im picking up an Umlindi, I fell in love with the pack, just wanted a specific color and wanted to know if I could wait a week or two or if there's no guarentee a wait will snag me one!

Thanks for the help everyone!

New Post
4/23/2018 5:35 PM

Multicam is a special run color for us, but one we do fairly regularly in certain products, and by that I mean once or twice a year, or more frequently if the demand is there. When we get the run in we will notify everyone on the list via the email provided. We also usually post a notice on the FB HPG Owner's Group. At this point, MC Umlindis aren't yet in schedule for this year. The next Umlindi run I know of is Black.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
4/23/2018 6:33 PM

Thanks much Scothill! Think I get the gist of it now! Is this normal for most products?

For example the V2 kit bag is out of stock, but there should be some back in the coming weeks? But a special run kit bag in say, krypetk would be an announced special run? Or can certain pieces of gear be special runs as well?

New Post
4/23/2018 7:16 PM

We get shipments from FS weekly, and try to keep our standard colors in all products in stock, but that is an evolving challenge.

When we do a special run it is at least 25, but in some cases someone may buy a bunch of them so only a few are for sale through us. We do special runs based on demand tracked through emails to us, or if someone orders enough for us to do the run.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
4/24/2018 10:30 AM

Just wanted to thank you for all the information! Ordered my Umlindi today!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGMulticam Umlindi questionMulticam Umlindi question