Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGSnubby Dimensions?Snubby Dimensions?
Previous

Next
New Post
7/17/2012 10:50 AM

Hey do you guys know the dimensions of the new snubby kit bag? Thinking about using it as a bino harness if the dimensions are right...

New Post
7/17/2012 11:48 AM

The dimensions were on the newsletter, just looked and it says 8.5"x6"x1" hope this helps, I'd email them to check, great guys

New Post
7/17/2012 5:38 PM

Relative to a Runner's Kit bag

With M&P Shield blue gun.

Sig P239

Glock 19

S&W EMP .40

M&P Compact 9mm

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Excuse me while I whip this out.

New Post
7/17/2012 8:24 PM

Excited about this one, any idea of what colors it will be released in first?

New Post
7/17/2012 9:08 PM

Unless something strange happens, all three colors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Excuse me while I whip this out.

New Post
7/18/2012 12:11 AM

Is it too early to estimate how the price will stack up against the standard Kit Bag or Runners?

New Post
7/18/2012 8:25 AM

JoeHayes wrote

I am guessing black is not one of those 3? 

New Post
7/18/2012 10:14 AM

SpranK wrote

JoeHayes wrote

Black is not out of the question if we get enough feed back that folks want it like we did with the tara.  However, this has bitten us in the butt with MC as in every case queried MC has been in high demand, but sales are glacial to non existant for all MC products besides the Recon when we did get them in stock.  We know that Ranger Green, Coyote and Foliage sell. Black is still an unknown quantity as far as sales.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
7/18/2012 10:46 AM

JoeHayes wrote

Fantastic. Can't wait to get this Snubby for my Shield Carry. Thanks for making such great products Joe & Co. Your a bunch of Great Amerians.

New Post
7/18/2012 10:51 AM

Jetftb1 wrote

JoeHayes wrote

Fantastic. Can't wait to get this Snubby for my Shield Carry. Thanks for making such great products Joe & Co. Your a bunch of Great Amerians.

Or AmeriCans.....damn keyboard.

New Post
7/18/2012 11:20 AM

Come on guys. Now make one with just slightly different dimensions and without zipper entry and you have a bino harness.

New Post
7/18/2012 2:10 PM

scothill wrote

SpranK wrote

JoeHayes wrote

Black is not out of the question if we get enough feed back that folks want it like we did with the tara.  However, this has bitten us in the butt with MC as in every case queried MC has been in high demand, but sales are glacial to non existant for all MC products besides the Recon when we did get them in stock.  We know that Ranger Green, Coyote and Foliage sell. Black is still an unknown quantity as far as sales.

Thanks Scott, I totaly understand, any of the 3 core colors will go with my Black Tara just fine. Last thing I want for you guys is to get burned again.

New Post
7/25/2012 1:05 PM

Pricing on the Snubby will be the same as it is for Runner's Kit Bags - $85.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
8/5/2012 5:36 AM

Hi, would like to know if the g19 with a surefire x300 will fit? Realy need it for night carry. Thanx.

New Post
8/5/2012 12:45 PM

Pilot7 wrote

Hi, would like to know if the g19 with a surefire x300 will fit? Realy need it for night carry. Thanx.

Not with the light on. If you have to have a light on the gun either the recon or runners would be a better choice if you want thin and compact.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
8/5/2012 2:47 PM

Is that the HPG arms room in the background of those pics?

New Post
8/5/2012 5:45 PM

Thanx for the reply. Think I will stil buy the Snubby. The light will have to go in the front pocket😜.

When can we order them? 

New Post
8/5/2012 6:52 PM

When we know when they are inbound we will make an announcement.

New Post
8/21/2012 9:38 PM

Will it fit a Glock 20?

New Post
8/22/2012 12:15 PM

I believe is to large to fit.. 19,23,25 will fit.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGSnubby Dimensions?Snubby Dimensions?