Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGAttaching the butttpack to the front of a 5.11 rush 24 backpack?Attaching the butttpack to the front of a 5.11 rush 24 backpack?
Previous

Next
New Post
7/22/2018 3:45 PM

Hello everyone. I recently purchased the m2016 buttpack and I’m looking for ideas on how to attach it to the front in a way that looks “clean” but will still be able to be removed and reattached easily? Any input would be appreciated. Very excited to use this product and more HPG stuff in the future. Thank you for your time. 

New Post
7/22/2018 7:02 PM

I have the Rush 24 and was thinking the best mounting for the butt pack would be bottom where there are four mounts. It’s not the cleanest but would be handy

New Post
7/23/2018 2:41 PM

Yeah, I considered trying that route too. I’m still kinda tossing around the options. Right now, I have the top straps of the buttpack wrapped around the upper compression straps in the bag and the lower straps tied in to the front two of those bottom mounts. It’s okay I guess. Doesn’t look terrible but I’d prefer something I can attach and detach quickly but still be attached to something a little more supportive. I’m considering the rush tier system but I’m not sure how well it would do for what I’m looking for? It’s just such an awesome bag that I really want to figure it out haha 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGAttaching the butttpack to the front of a 5.11 rush 24 backpack?Attaching the butttpack to the front of a 5.11 rush 24 backpack?