Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralTrigger Covers for Pistole with Rail Mounted LightsTrigger Covers for Pistole with Rail Mounted Lights
Previous

Next
New Post
10/10/2011 1:18 PM

Like many people using the Kitbag, I used the Raven Vanguard trigger cover with whatever pistol I carried in it.  However, I like to mount a light on my pistol too and to cary in the Kitbag, I had to either rig up with some sort of holster or carry the pistol without any cover on the trigger. 

A couple months ago I posed a question in another forum as to the availability of a Vanguard style trigger cover that was compatible with a rail mounted light.  From my post, I got a response from Mike at OEM Holsters, http://www.oemholsters.com/index.html.

I ordered one trigger cover for an M&P9C/TLR-3 combo and Glock 19/TLR-1 combo.  Both fit perfectly and integrate with the Kitbag just like a Raven Vanguard. 

A picture of the M&P9C/TLR-3 with trigger cover in the Kitbag:

Mike does excellent work and has some of the best customer service I've ever seen.  If you're looking for a trigger cover, he make them for a wide range of pistol/light combos and can be reached through his website.

New Post
12/29/2011 8:13 PM

Thanks for the update on these covers. After reading about some of this gear on another forum I soon entered this site of money sucking greatness. There are so many things on here that would meet many of my needs, one of them being the Vangaurd trigger cover; however, since I do use my sidearm with a light this will not work. Thank you again for showing where this problem can be solved.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralTrigger Covers for Pistole with Rail Mounted LightsTrigger Covers for Pistole with Rail Mounted Lights