Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHow you doin.How you doin.
Previous

Next
New Post
9/4/2016 5:15 PM

The google brought me here, I bought a dana design k2 longbed for $30. I like the pack but not to much about it on the internet. My name is Bocephus and I live in the Daniel Boone in Kantucky. I like to hunt, fish, eat deer, squirrel, rabbit, and groundhog. Ya'll call it backpack huntin, I call it deer campin, it's what we do, I guess everybody does. Here's pics of the bag, and a how you doin.

[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/Ratamahattayou/media/IMAG0086_zpsuffxpg1g.jpg.html]
[/URL]

[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/Ratamahattayou/media/IMAG0087_zpsedrzvgrn.jpg.html]
[/URL]

New Post
9/4/2016 6:39 PM

Welcome, and congratulations on scoring a killer deal on one of the greatest packs ever made.  You came to the right place to find goodies to pimp it out, if you desire.

New Post
9/4/2016 7:18 PM

I plan on it buddy, even came with the rain fly, not a scratch on it. It seems this is the only place that talks about this pack.

New Post
9/9/2016 7:54 AM

Ratamahatta wrote:
I plan on it buddy, even came with the rain fly, not a scratch on it. It seems this is the only place that talks about this pack.

Here and the Israeli military -- or so Dana Gleason told me. Evidently when they were discontinued, the Israelis dispatched a 2 person team to the states to buy up all the remaining stock because they used them for carrying around a rocket launcher of some type.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
9/9/2016 8:57 AM

evanhill wrote:
Ratamahatta wrote:

Here and the Israeli military -- or so Dana Gleason told me. Evidently when they were discontinued, the Israelis dispatched a 2 person team to the states to buy up all the remaining stock because they used them for carrying around a rocket launcher of some type.

Fascinating.  I remember hearing way back when that the Israelis had counter-armor paras, intended to be dropped directly in front of an advancing column of tanks.

New Post
10/7/2016 6:28 AM

Finally, a job FOs and EOD can look at an say "what are they, nuts?!"

New Post
10/12/2016 11:55 PM

US Army 11B/C2 here. Dragon Anti-Tank gunner back in the eighties. I can tell you it's a special feeling to have three main battle tanks bearing down and your in a hole with a shoulder fired missile. I had a tank commander tell me once that from the second he sees the back blast from my shot he could traverse his turret 180 degrees and put enough coax rounds on me that I wouldn't be able to keep the cross hairs on him long enough for the missile to find it's target. We never got a chance to find out but I did thank him for the information and told him I'll just camo up and let him get closer.
Welcome to the forum.
Broadsword

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHow you doin.How you doin.