Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralReally Weird QuestionReally Weird Question
Previous

Next
New Post
5/7/2016 12:54 PM

Ok, so this is a really weird question probably.  Back a few years ago, I ran across an interesting forum thread somewhere  (I think on the Kifaru or Rokslide forums)  that asked the hypothetical questions, if you were to time travel back to sometime in America's past  (circa early 1700's if I remember right)  and you were going to attempt to cross the North American continent, how and especially what would you take with you?

I'm attempting to find that thread again, and I haven't had any luck.  I ask here because I am pretty sure that one or both of the Hill brothers were major posters on that thread.  So, does anyone have any suggestions to point me towards that conversation?

New Post
5/7/2016 4:15 PM

It was on the Kifaru forums, but I think it was more like 5+ years ago. There was the Endless Ramble Thread and then a spin off. I don't remember the spin off title.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
5/7/2016 6:43 PM

Yea quite probably 5+ years ago. And thanks.

New Post
5/9/2016 7:09 AM

Actually, probably closer to 10 after a bit more thought

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
5/9/2016 11:14 PM

I found the thread, 2010. So like 6 years ago?

Interesting thread like I remember. I'm still trying to find the follow up one though.

New Post
5/10/2016 9:59 AM

Might as well post the link to it here.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
5/10/2016 10:46 AM

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralReally Weird QuestionReally Weird Question