Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralSource for First Spear 6/12 material?Source for First Spear 6/12 material?
Previous

Next
New Post
11/25/2015 10:21 AM

Hi folks-

Anybody know if this material or anything equivalent is available as a raw material?

I have a bunch of hook&loop/molle pouches that I'd like to be able to put on it, then roll up all together for transport/storage.  Then I could roll them out or hang up later.  This is not a production idea or anything, just something for me to keep my proverbial "stuff" together.  I'm looking for a sheet say 24" (or whatever the manuf. roll size is) by 48".

I've sent an email to First Spear, but haven't heard back.  So, I thought I'd ask here as well...  any ideas?

Thanks!

New Post
11/27/2015 7:40 AM

Pretty sure that stuff is "proprietary patent pending". Can't get it outside the family as it were.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
11/29/2015 11:30 AM

D

New Post
12/1/2015 10:07 PM

evanhill wrote:
Pretty sure that stuff is "proprietary patent pending". Can't get it outside the family as it were.

Thanks, Evan.  That's pretty much what I expected, but I thought I'd check with you guys since you know the company so well.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralSource for First Spear 6/12 material?Source for First Spear 6/12 material?