Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralRapid Pure Purification SystemsRapid Pure Purification Systems
Previous

Next
New Post
9/14/2016 9:09 AM

Although the First Need XLE Elite remains one of my favorite purifiers, I wanted to provide some information on another device I've been testing recently in my travels, and it has performed extremely well. The Rapid Pure Pioneer Straw will purify water anywhere in the world, including sources that harbor waterborne viruses. I have recently tested this device in Peru, in the Rio Mazamari that has three different viruses known to exist in it. I also tested it very recently in the classic African water holes of Rotavi Game Reserve in Limpopo Province, South Africa. Both the Pioneer Straw and the First Need XLE Elite worked wonderfully.

Here are a couple short videos explaining the Rapid Pure Pioneer and the purification technology employed by Rapid Pure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdgc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GEfB...

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
9/14/2016 3:35 PM

Good info and endorsement. I was unaware of this brand of water filter.

New Post
9/15/2016 11:14 AM

I've been in contact with the inventor of the Rapid Pure system.  He even sent me all of the data from testing by independent laboratories.  

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
9/15/2016 11:28 AM

Pretty slick! Did you say you rigged it up as a gravity set up?

New Post
9/15/2016 12:01 PM

It can be set up like that easily, but so far I have only used it in straw mode.

New Post
9/18/2016 10:09 AM

Interesting they use silver in their filter...silver was used "back in the day" as purifying and anti-bacterial/anti-viral agent

http://www.guidetosilver.com/silver-water-purification.html

New Post
9/19/2016 2:35 AM

That is indeed a very interesting system.

I've used a MSR Miox in the past, and also bought a H2GO Purifier but have not used it heavily.

Am always on the lookout for different options. Thanks you for sharing the info and your experiences...I look forward to reading more about it.

New Post
9/19/2016 1:43 PM

cafelactate wrote:
That is indeed a very interesting system.

I've used a MSR Miox in the past, and also bought a H2GO Purifier but have not used it heavily.

Am always on the lookout for different options. Thanks you for sharing the info and your experiences...I look forward to reading more about it.

Glad to help!  So far, we've used the Rapid Pure Pioneer in Peru, Colombia, Mexico, and Africa.  It has worked perfectly in every location.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralRapid Pure Purification SystemsRapid Pure Purification Systems