Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralMother of all Canteen carrier  how to hook to a Tara? Mother of all Canteen carrier how to hook to a Tara?
Previous

Next
New Post
4/19/2016 7:54 PM

I have a Centerline " Mother of All Canteen Carrier " Has every one hooked it on to a HPG. Tara?  Pics please. Thank You. 

New Post
4/22/2016 10:39 PM

Looking at it, I don't think you could secure it very well, but you could get it on there, for sure.

New Post
4/22/2016 10:40 PM

double tap

New Post
6/2/2016 8:56 AM

I dont have the tara anymore (just a tara pocket now). I cant think of a way to connect the mother to the tara without adding some molle or pals webbing other than connecting it to the horizontal compression straps, but i dont think that would hang very well. You may be stuck wearing it around your neck as a shoulder bag.

New Post
6/3/2016 2:14 PM

You might have some luck hanging it from the shoulder harness attachment points or the carry handle.  Maybe the upper compression strap can keep it from flopping around.  Its probably not ideal positioning, but it might be better than nothing.

As a side note, during my research on the Mother, I spied some HPG gear:

http://www.heavycoverinc.com/center-line-systems-mother-canteen-carrier-coyote/

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralMother of all Canteen carrier  how to hook to a Tara? Mother of all Canteen carrier how to hook to a Tara?