Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralhellohello
Previous

Next
New Post
2/16/2012 9:52 PM

hello 
Hello Hill People. It's Cameron OPC's nephew. I watched your online product videos with my uncle. It's not concrete, but I plan on coming to the rondy with my uncle. Has anyone been hired or considered for official latrine duty?

New Post
2/16/2012 10:07 PM

Greetings Cameron. I thought you were going to be killing wolves instead? We'd be glad to have you if you can make it. Jason talked about "clearing a space" for the latrine, but that doesn't mean there won't be a good bait of work left for a premium latrine digger such as yourself. I'll warn you though, if the ground is frozen it may be a whole new world of digging for you!

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
2/19/2012 2:14 PM

I was wondering if Uncle was going to bring his right hand man. If the latrine is done by the time you get there, there will undoubtably be some firewood that needs cutting and/or splitting.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
2/19/2012 4:48 PM

He is young, have him pulk in OPC's "hard rock fire pit".  I'm sure OPC could handle it all on his own but his sled will be plenty heavy packing the ol' thirtyeight-and-half.

New Post
2/19/2012 5:45 PM

For OPC the .38&1/2 is just a pocket pistol, and as such he doesn't even notice he has it most of the time.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralhellohello