Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralnew guy from mt.new guy from mt.
Previous

Next
New Post
2/17/2012 12:12 AM

hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Randy from nw montana. first post here but have been researching the gear for a bit. i really like the look of the products you offer and i like the possative diy attitude on the forum. it fits right in with my little familys lifestyle (and budget). i think ill join your small comunity for a bit  if thats all right with you?

New Post
2/17/2012 1:14 PM

Greetings Randy. Happy to have you here. NW Montana could mean a lot of things! Are you in the "timbered slopes, grassy valleys, and Indian reservations" part, or the "long stretches of dark timber, and watch your backside for sasquatches and militias" part?

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
2/17/2012 2:19 PM

well i guess im right in between. right on  the north end of flathead lake, 45 minutes from glacier park to the north east or 45 minutes to the bob marshal wilderness to the southeast. kind of a nice place to be. most of the sasquatch militias hang out in lincoln county next to idaho and canada. where the big big bull elk live.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralnew guy from mt.new guy from mt.