New Post
1/9/2014 5:44 PM

shoulder harness (v2) in black

New Post
1/14/2014 6:40 PM

Recon Kit Bag - Kryptek Highlander

New Post
1/24/2014 6:56 PM

I'd like to second that.  I would love to get my hands on a Recon Kit bag in Kryptek Highlander with all of the ggodies that go along with it.  Otherwise I'll have to settle for Foliage.  By the way any chance Even that you could drop me a note so that we can talk on the phone.  Cheers to everone out there on the board.... 

Old Minds are like Horses, they need to be exercised! Stay Sharp!

New Post
1/24/2014 11:41 PM

I'd be interested in a standard in Kryptek Mandrake, but a Recon in Highlander would be alright too, I guess. Gotta start looking for a fairly flat open GP pouch to fit the front, without creating too much extra bulk and weight, just in case that happens. 

New Post
1/29/2014 12:20 AM

Mountain Serape in Kryptek Highlander

Know it's a long shot but I'd love one and I bet they'd go quick.

New Post
2/1/2014 5:18 AM

I didn't know that they did a run of Recon Kit Bags in Kryptek Highlander. I just saw a recent post and would love to get one! So, another for Kryptek Highlander RecKB.

New Post
2/1/2014 10:29 AM

bc99 wrote

I didn't know that they did a run of Recon Kit Bags in Kryptek Highlander.

We never did a run of anything in Kryptek but the Tarahumaras. For a couple of months we did a test program of special orders through FS's design and prototyping shop. That is how that one got made. The program didn't work out for either of us, so we no longer can do special orders.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
2/15/2014 6:25 PM

Tarahumara, Kit bag in Marpat woodland.

New Post
2/26/2014 8:35 AM

Kit Bag or Recon Kit Bag in Kryptek Highlander. Any idea if there is enough interest now to make a run of Kyrptek Highlander products? My Tarahumara is lonely!!!!!

New Post
2/26/2014 10:10 AM

Panzer wrote

Any idea if there is enough interest now to make a run of Kyrptek Highlander products?

At this point we are at 4 Original and 6 Recon if I am counting right. Together that is not enough let alone seperately.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
2/26/2014 11:30 AM

Seems like the word needs to be put out. Not everyone reads this forum. But I have heard interst on other forums.

New Post
2/26/2014 11:38 AM

kryptek highlander with kryptek shoulder straps please

New Post
2/26/2014 6:37 PM

Sure would like to have the following done up in Kryptek Highlander

1x Kit Bag

1x Recon Kit Bag

2x Runner Harness

2x Prairie Belt

New Post
3/1/2014 10:53 AM

Umlindi in Black.

Just ordered a Ute in Coyote to conform to Marine Corps regulations, but would love to see any one of the daypacks in black so they would not only be allowed in military uniforms, but also would be alright to wear in civilian attire without looking overly tactical/screaming "I'm in the in military". Would have pulled the trigger on one of them but when I talked to the owners, they mentioned that demand wasn't that high for colors like black (or even coyote). Hopefully someone out there shares my sentiments.

New Post
3/6/2014 7:44 AM

Tara in Highlander

One or the other, Original/Recon Kit Bag in Highlander

New Post
3/9/2014 11:21 PM

Add one original Kitbag and one Tarahumara to the list for the Highlander. 

New Post
3/11/2014 1:34 PM

Tara in Highlander here!

Please :-)

New Post
3/25/2014 5:10 PM

Multicam Snubby

Multicam Recon

Multicam Tarahumara

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLimited Runs 2Limited Runs 2