Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGTarainsert questionTarainsert question
Previous

Next
New Post
11/25/2015 3:59 PM

Hey guys, I am a very recent HPG convert (just got my Windcheater last week and love it) My next purchase will be the Tarahumara, but I also want to get the Tarainsert and two of the medium pouches. My question is, on the Tarainsert pic on the store, which pouches are attached to it? I have my cart loaded, just need to make sure I am getting what I need. Thanks! 

New Post
11/25/2015 5:35 PM

tknife....welcome!  You'll definitely love that Tarahumara and the Tarainsert, as well.  I just ran my coyote Tara as a desert patrol pack in Peru last week....with the Tarainsert inside.  The pouches you see in the photo on the Products page are HPG Medium General Purpose Pockets.  You can find those available for sale under the Pouches subheading on the Products page.  Those, as well as several other similarly sized pouches fit perfectly on the Tarainsert.  As you can see in the photo, those pouches will allow you room to attach a small stuff sack or even the HPG Tool Roll onto the insert, as well.  This makes for a really well organized, quick access set up.  Good luck with your purchase!  I'm certain you'll get many years of use out of it!

Cheers!

Ken

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
11/25/2015 8:37 PM

Excellent, thanks Ken! I am pulling the trigger on the Tara, the insert, and two of the medium pouches. This is the setup I have been looking for. I love the look of the harness. Looking for more comfortable pack straps is actually what brought me to HPG.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGTarainsert questionTarainsert question