Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGNew Tarahumara ownerNew Tarahumara owner
Previous

Next
New Post
4/21/2012 12:12 AM

You guys rock, I think you made some kind of record getting the pack to me. I ordered late Monday night and had it early this afternoon thanks for using USPS for those of us up in Alaska its both cheaper and faster than Fed Ex and UPS.

As for the pack, it is great can't wait to get it loaded up and out on a trail.  Now to decide what I am going to get next.

New Post
4/24/2012 6:35 PM

It only took me pricing out UPS to Kodiak once to think there must be a better way! USPS is definitely that better way. Let us know how the pack works for you. Are the ptarmigan half brown half white right now?

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
4/25/2012 11:19 PM

I am not sure if they have started changing yet I have stayed at lower elevations and not really in their habitat for my location.  Thats going to change this summer, since moving to Palmer from Fairbanks I have been looking at Pioneer Peak out one window and Mat-Su Peak out the other for about 6 years and am finally going to answer their calls.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGNew Tarahumara ownerNew Tarahumara owner