Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGNew photosNew photos
Previous

Next
New Post
3/26/2019 10:07 PM

I just wanted to say you guys are doing an excellent job with the new photos of your products.  The use of consistent lighting really helps.  I bought the original kit bag v2 in elk after much debate between that color and foliage.  When I hold my phone next to the bag with the preview pic displayed I find a very accurate representation.  Ive simply come to the realization that I must own an elk setup and foliage setup.  I will pair the elk kit bag with the umlindi.  Deciding on the ute or the big brother for foliage and probably the runner or recon kit.

One question I have is regarding the admin pocket.  Will you be creating one in the tan ripstop like you did for the pals pocket of late?  I woild prefer the admin but I bet that tan ripstop would look great paired with elk brown.

My wallet hates me!

Thanks guys

New Post
3/27/2019 10:15 AM

All the credit for the pictures goes to Kevin on the photos. It is something that takes a long time, and he has been working hard on it for awhile and will be.

No plans on any other items in the tan ripstop at this point.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGNew photosNew photos