Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGPrairie BeltPrairie Belt
Previous

Next
New Post
3/24/2019 10:02 AM

The medium Recon Belt is too big on me, but I am able to use the medium Prairie Belt, with just the thinner padding and get a good cinch.

If I use the small Recon Belt, it is too small on me. I always suggest the Medium Prairie Belt for guys who are in that 32-34 waist range, and tell them to just use the thinner padding if they want the same thickness as the Recon Belt.

New Post
3/24/2019 5:20 PM

Really appreciate everyone who has weighed in on this. After considering each person's perspective, thinking about what Scot said regarding covering the front point of the hip bones, and knowing my dress in the field will usually be heavier than what I was wearing indoors during the initial test period, I would say my 33+ belt is sized just right.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

New Post
4/27/2019 5:52 PM

I am short with large waist. I am trimming down. So far I went from 48 to 44. Do you have a belt that would fit me?

New Post
4/27/2019 5:55 PM

The 36+ will work fine.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGPrairie BeltPrairie Belt