Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralBark River Ultra Light BushcrafterBark River Ultra Light Bushcrafter
Previous

Next
New Post
11/22/2014 7:43 PM

During a recent backcountry event one of my friends (and also a member on the HPG Forum) showed me his BRKT Bushcrafter.  Even though I have a Koster Bushmaster that I absolutely love and is still my overall favorite, I coveted his Barkie in a major way.  I ended up picking up an Ultra Light Bushcrafter model, which will be the perfect back-up and small task companion to my Koster.  Really a great knife....small package with big capability.  The CPM 3V steel, superb craftsmanship, balance, and feather weight will make it a joy to carry as an EDC and a back-up to ride in my Kit Bag.  The price point was pretty decent, too...$177 and some change,  Additional cost for the BRKT Firesteel I got to go along with it, and the company I bought it from (Knives Ship Free) hooked me up with a Bushcraft D sheath for it instead of the standard one, because I wanted a Firesteel loop on the sheath.  Very nice...the folks at KSF are good to go.

• Overall Length: 7.4 Inches
  • Blade Length: 3.250 Inches
  • Blade Steel: CPM 3V @58-60RC
  • Blade Thickness: .090 Inch
  • Weight: 2.7 Ounces

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralBark River Ultra Light BushcrafterBark River Ultra Light Bushcrafter